Upcoming EB-5 Events
New Delhi - September 26-29
Thursday, September 26 – Sunday, September 29, 2019
Venue: The Ashok Convention Centre, Ashok Hotel, Diplomatic Enclave, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi
Friday, September 27th, 2019
12:35 pm – 3:00 pm
Saturday, September 28th, 2019
11:00 am – 6:00 pm
An opportunity for Indians to explore and learn about various International residency and global immigration programs
Highlights of The 2019 Conclave
- IREX Residency & Citizenship Conclave will be held in conjunction with the fifth edition of International Real Estate Expo (IREX), New Delhi.
- The Conclave will have participation from leading immigration, EB5 and real estate companies from USA, Australia, Caribbean Islands, UK, UAE, Cyprus, Malta, Portugal, Maldives and Greece.
- V2 Developments, Greece is the Lead Partners, CMB Regional Centre is the Conference Partner and Invest America is the Lanyard & Panel partner of the show.
- A panel discussion on ‘Comparative Analysis of Citizenship & Residency-by-Investment Programs’ will take place moderated by Ms Manisha Natrajan, CNBC Network 18.
- An enlightening discussion on the trending EB-5 and the new regulations is also being conducted with top EB-5 experts moderated by Mr Mark Davies, Daves & Associates, ‘EB5: the final call …… everything you need to know from the experts’.
- The show will be visited by 1500+ quality visitors from all over India, out of which 70% will be direct investors and 30% will be industry experts , agents , advisors , consultants etc.
We will be in New Delhi from the 26th – 29th, open for private meeting all day every day and participating at the IREX conference on the 27th and 28th
Previously Attended EB-5 Events
Sao Paulo - September 9th, 17-18th, 2019
Sao Paulo - June 25th, 2019
The InvestAmerica team will be back in Sao Paulo hosting two seminars on June 25 and 26. Also, they will be available for private meetings from June 24 to June 27, by appointment only.
Sao Paulo - March 27th, 2019
Venue: The PP&C Auditorium, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Investing and living abroad required a good deal of research, since it is necessary to know the best alternatives; knowing that, to help you invest and live in the United States, we will hold a discussion session with tax, legal and investment experts who will demonstrate tax and fiscal differences across countries, benefits, investment incentive regimes, among many other aspects. Join us on March 27th to understand the details of this great opportunity.
If you are interested, it will be possible to schedule an exclusive single session (on March 27th, 28th or 29th). Our professionals will help you clarify any doubts or specific questions. To do this, send an e-mail to our relationship team email@example.com with the title: Exclusive Session on Investments in the United States.
March 25th – April 2nd 2019
InvestAmerica Capital Advisors LLC is not a broker-dealer, does not offer securities and is not registered with FINRA or any other securities-regulating organizations. InvestAmerica is not affiliated with Sequence. The President of InvestAmerica is registered with Sequence Financial Specialists LLC.
Venue: Sheraton Grand Chicago Hotel, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Description: Combining AILA’s experience in offering world-class continuing legal education and unparalleled networking events for immigration law professionals and IIUSA’s unmatched expertise on the EB-5 investor visa program, this two-day conference promises to be the most important EB-5 event of the year! Whether you are an immigration attorney, a regional center representative, a provider of financial services, or otherwise involved in the EB-5 industry, this conference will offer unprecedented opportunities to learn, network, drive business development, and have fun at social events in one of America’s most vibrant cities.
Monday 7:30am-5:00pm, Oct. 29 – Tuesday 8:00am-5:00pm Oct. 30, 2018