2020 Virtual Uglobal Immigration Expo May 28-29
May 28 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Mike Xenick – Presenter
Venue: Virtual Webinar
Network with global participants at the industry’s largest online Uglobal Immigration Expo on May 28-29. The event, presented by Uglobal Immigration Magazine, will bring the global investment immigration community together to network and learn in an easy-to-navigate virtual platform.
The event is focused on the Indian and Vietnamese markets that have seen a surge in their high net worth population interested in CBI and RBI programs. The online event features in-depth panel discussions in English and Vietnamese, informative country workshops, live meet and greets and keynote speeches.
Participate in the global conference from the safety of your home by using any device, from any location:
- Learn about the latest legislative changes with global CBI and RBI programs, including those of the United States, Australia, Cyprus, the Caribbean, Malta, Greece, New Zealand, Portugal, Turkey and the UK.
- Select the ideal investment immigration option for you or your clients by viewing business presentations and visiting project sponsor booths in the virtual exhibitor hall.
- Interact with project representatives and download brochures and videos to your online briefcase.
- Network with global attendees and expand your business outreach by joining our virtual cocktail hour in the lounge.
At this online expo, you will meet:
- High net worth individuals seeking information on various immigration programs.
- Migration agents and wealth managers looking for partnerships.
- Immigration attorneys, professionals and other service providers with industry expertise.
- Real estate developers and project sponsors from popular immigration destinations.
For more information contact:
CELL: +1 (813) 340-8737